What is lpn
Liferay Portal Nook (lpn), a fast and flexible CLI for managing Liferay Portal's Docker images.
- Install docker
- Change docker preferences to have 6Gb memory
- Install lpn
- Go to last release, open the panel and download darwin - amd64 (if you are on mac)
- Open your terminal and go to where the file has been downloaded. By default Downloads folder.
- Move the file to bin folder
- Go to that folder
- By this point you should have lpn running in your computer. Now you can run images as shown in next section.
To run master
lpn run nightly -p 8081 -t 20180426
To run 7.0
lpn run release -t 7-ce-ga6-tomcat-hsql -p 8888
To run commerce
lpn run commerce -p 8081 -t 20180426
For Commerce Images
Commerce images are private, you need special access to run them.
- Create a Docker Hub account
- Create an LRIT ticket
- Add Marco Leo as a watcher, he'll approve your access.
- Add your Docker Hub username in the ticket.