Our primary, global method for getting designer feedback is in the #des-feedback Slack channel. Share early and often with your teammates across the globe!
Some ground rules:
- Ask questions first — don’t immediately jump to prescribing a solution.
- Be relevant — if people ask for specific feedback, ask relevant questions and give relevant feedback.
- Take it or leave it — general feedback is requested and given with the understanding that it could be missing context, therefore value can vary.
- Set expectations — we are a global team, there's a good chance half the people are asleep when you're asking for feedback feedback so align your expectations accordingly.
- Be timely — take time out of your day to periodically check the channel and give your fellow designer some help!
Note: Review the Critique page for more in-depth recommendations for effective feedback.