Combining initiative with accountability — impact is seeing opportunities and taking effective action to achieve positive results that contribute to the long-term success of the organization.
- Going above-and-beyond what is requested.
- Suggests well-thought out ideas for improving processes, tools, etc.
- Helps their teammates provide more of an impact in their respective roles.
- Proactively providing and encourage new ideas
- Help the Team/Product/Project to be prepared, to be Self-Promotional, and always think ahead.
- Coming up with new techniques or ways to effectively increase the impact of teams.
- Overcomes frustration with organizational limitations to drive their ideas to implementation
- Has a track record of positively impacting teams.
- Spreading his/her knowledge (Continuously & Consistently) to the outside world (conferences, workshops, meetups).
- Proven track record of defining and executing new techniques across organizations.
- Participate in Community/Industries initiatives.
- Architecting Community/Industry initiatives: Aaron Walter