One year contract to backfill maternity leave.
We’re looking for a highly collaborative and proactive designer to work in our Global Communication Design team creating a consistent brand experience in each touch point. As a Comms designer you will work inside a specialized design squad. You will use our brand guidelines to create outstanding, compelling, engaging and attractive print and digital materials that solve cross-functional departments objectives while contributing to our brand and business growth. Since you will collaborate within a multicultural team all around the world, good communication skills are essential to this position.
What will my first year look like?
- Contribute to the brainstorming process and production of creative (print & digital) for campaigns, events, editorial, videos, webinars, slide decks and interactive materials while adhering to brand guidelines and pushing them to their limits.
- Support local and global initiatives to improve the employee experience by designing attractive, on-brand internal communications, campaigns and onboarding materials.
- Expand and improve existing brand guidelines and resources, proactively communicating to drive self-service.
Important bullet points we’re looking for:
- Must speak English fluently
- Have a great portfolio with a variety of work that highlights your branding ability:
- Defining and designing new brands
- Working with and pushing the boundaries inside existing brands
- Articulating and executing effective rebrands
- Experience with motion graphics/video editing
- Videography skills
- Experience creating print and digital campaigns.
- Previous experience in digital marketing would be desirable.
- Eager to improve and take our brand to the next level.
Are We A Good Fit?
- Are you a highly effective person?
- Can you design sans ego?
- In case we forgot anything, Seth Godin’s list should cover it :)
How Do Liferay’s Core Values Look in the Design Team?
- Produce excellence — we strive to become masters in our craft, doing the right thing even if no one notices.
- Lead by serving — we’re all willing to do the unglamourous work and always looking for opportunities to help others.
- Value people — we listen first and believe that everyone can contribute because there is strength in diversity.
- Grow and get better — we’re always learning, when we find ways to improve our designs we take them, when we make mistakes we admit, apologize, and move forward. We fail a lot, but we aren’t failures because we learn and improve.
- Stay nerdy — we live and breathe design, but we also have passions outside of work — rock climbing, coffee, photography, writing — and pursue them to the n-th degree.
Awesome, but what does Liferay offer for me?
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience;
- Attractive benefits;
- A place to be yourself, in which everyone can grow personally and professionally;
- Flexible schedule;
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Work in a fast-growing, successful company with incredible mission and values